Written a book? Got one on the way? Keen to get it published?
Then join us on Sunday 22nd October at the Bleddfa Centre for an information day with publishing industry experts to find out how to go about it.
- Explore different routes to publishing your work, and discover which might be right for you
- Hear from authors both published and self-published about how they went about it
- Take away tips on landing a literary agent and a traditional publishing deal
- Find out more about the increasingly popular and high-profile business of self-publishing
Our panel of experts includes:
- Caroline Sanderson, Writer and Associate Editor, The Bookseller
- Edward Milford, Development Director, Independent Publishers’ Guild
- Helena Attlee, non-fiction writer, author of ‘The Land Where Lemons Grow’
- Tom Bullough, novelist and author of ‘Addlands’
- KJ Whittaker, Young Adult novelist and author of ‘False Lights’
- Debbie Young, fiction writer, independent author and Author Advice Centre Editor for the Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi)
- Bob Fowke, Managing Editor at YouCaxton Independent Publishers, also a widely published author of children’s non-fiction
When: Sunday 22nd October 2017 10:00am – 4:30pm
Where: The Bleddfa Centre, near Knighton, Powys, LD7 1PA
Cost: £40 for early birds booking before 2nd October 2017 (£45 thereafter). Includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
To book, please complete the Booking Form and return to us. Alternatively you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01547 550377.